It is the end of another year – a time where many pause to reflect on the past, and start planning for the future. At Lawndale Veterinary Hospital, we don’t think 2017 would be complete without telling our owners how much we appreciate you (and your pets!) being a part of the Lawndale family. We would also love to hear your thoughts on how we can serve you even better (fill out our survey here).
So, we want to send a heartfelt thank you to….
Our amazing pet owners, who:
- Love your pets unconditionally
- Strive to provide your pets with enriched lives
- Give your pets the daily necessities of excellent nutrition, water, comfortable places to sleep, and exercise
- Play with your pets and see the joy it brings to your pets, and you!
- Advocate for your pet when you see there is something they need
- Recognize the importance of preventive care
- Trust our team with the care of your beloved pet
And also, our wonderful patients, who:
- Bring excitement and fun into our clinic
- Offer snuggles and hugs that are always appreciated
- Are courageous when going outside the house to the clinic might seem scary
- Make us laugh with the funny things they do
- Show us that we can find joy even when we are having a bad day
- Trust us to give them the best veterinary care possible
- Warm our hearts in a way that is truly unique and special
Time and again, our staff points out that working at Lawndale Veterinary Hospital feels like a big family environment. Between working with a fantastic group of team members, and having such amazing pet owners and patients, coming to work each day at Lawndale is a rewarding and enjoyable experience for everyone. Our clinic is filled with people who care deeply about each and every patient that comes through our doors. THANK YOU all for making Lawndale Veterinary Hospital such a special place.
We are looking forward to another great year in 2018! We have new ideas and plans for how to better serve our clients and patients. You can help us make these ideas and plans even better by taking just a moment to fill in our survey here. And, you can earn $5 towards a nail trim for your pet just by filling out our survey!
We wish you all a truly Happy New Year, and we look forward to seeing you in 2018!
Author: Dr. C. Noureddine, DVM, MS, MS